Department of Home Affairs Recruitment 2022: Department of Home Affairs Punjab has recently announced the latest notification for the Law Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Home Affairs Punjab|
|Post Details||Law Officer|
|Job Location||Chandigarh, Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Offline/ Email|
|Department of Home Affairs Official Website||www.punjab.gov.in|
- Law Officer
|Law Officer||As per Department of Home Affairs official notification.|
|Maximum Age||Refer to the Official Notification|
- Rs. 3,50,000/- to Rs. 15,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.punjab.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application along with the required supporting documents by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Secretary to Government of Punjab, Department of Home Affairs & Justice (Judicial-1 Branch), 9th Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-1, Chandigarh.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 September 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|