DCPU Palamu Recruitment 2022: District Child Protection Unit Palamu has recently announced the latest notification for the Social Worker, DEO Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|District Child Protection Unit Palamu
|Social Worker, DEO
|Palamu – Jharkhand
|DCPU Palamu Official Website
|Law and Probationary Officer
|Assistant and Data Entry Operator
|For All Posts
|The candidates must have passed Degree, BCA, Graduation, MBA, MCA, Post Graduation Degree/ PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGDRD, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
|35 to 45 Years
- Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 21,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.palamu.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application
|14 September 2022
|Last Date for Submission of Application
|10 October 2022
|Official Notification and Application Link