DAFW Puducherry Recruitment 2022: Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Puducherry has recently announced the latest notification for the Agriculture Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Puducherry|
|Post Details||Agriculture Officer|
|DAFW Official Website||www.agri.py.gov.in|
- Agriculture Officer (Engineering) – 05
- Agriculture Officer (Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial) – 23
- Agriculture (Hydrogeology) – 05
|Agriculture Officer (Engineering)||The candidates must have passed the Degree/ Diploma in Agriculture Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or 2 years experience with proficiency in soil conservation/ borewell/ sinking/ repairs to agriculture machinery or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Agriculture Officer (Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)||The candidates must have passed the Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Agriculture (Hydrogeology)||The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Geology or Applied Geology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.agri.py.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|
|Notification Link For Agriculture Officer (Engineering)||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Agriculture Officer (Group ‘B’ Non- Gazetted, Non- Ministerial)||Click Here|
|Notification Link For Agriculture (Hydrogeology)||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|