CWRDM Recruitment 2022: Centre for Water Resources Development and Management has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Centre for Water Resources Development and Management|
|Post Details||Project Assistant|
|CWRDM Official Website||www.cwrdm.org|
|For All Posts||Candidates should have passed B.Sc, Chemistry or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||36 Years|
- Rs. 19,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cwrdm.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- CWRDM Head Quarters, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode
|Walk-In Date & Time||06 August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|