CUK Recruitment 2022: Central University of Karnataka has recently announced the latest notification for the Library Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central University of Karnataka|
|Post-Details||Library Trainee & Others|
|CUK Official Website||www.cuk.ac.in|
- Library Trainee 03
- Library Trainee (IT) – 01
- Private Secretary – 01
- Computer Operator – 02
- Accountant – 02
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, BE/B. Tech, MBA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 12,000 – 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cuk.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- “Administrative Building, Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburagi, Karnataka.”
|Walk-In-Interview Date||26, 28 August 2022 & 01 September 2022 @ 10.00AM|
|Notification Link||Click Here|