CUK Recruitment 2022: Central University of Karnataka has recently announced the latest notification for the Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central University of Karnataka|
|CUK Official Website||www.cuk.ac.in|
- Laboratory Assistant
|Department Name||No. of Posts|
|English (Language Lab)||01|
|Computer Science (MCA)||01|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||01|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering/ Technology, ITI, Degree in Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 20,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cuk.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Registrar Central University of Karnataka, Aland Road, Kadaganchi, Kalaburagi 585367.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 August 2022|