CSIR-CMERI Recruitment 2022: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Job Location||Durgapur – West Bengal|
|CSIR-CMERI Official Website||www.cmeri.res.in|
|Project Associate -I/II||01|
|Project Associate -I||10|
|Project Associate -I/II||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in EEE, ECE, Computer Science/ IT, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Associate -I||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Electronics Instrumentation, Communication, Computer Science, IT, Engineering, M.Sc in Electronic Science, Physics, Material Science, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project JRF||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Assistant||The candidates must have passed Diploma in Mechanical , Electrical Engineering & Technology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age for Project Associate -I/II||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 31,000/-|
|Maximum Age for Project Associate -I||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Maximum Age for Project JRF||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Maximum Age for Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Project Associate -I/II||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-|
|Project Associate -I||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Project JRF||Rs. 31,000/-|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmeri.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR-CMERI), Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209, Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.
|Walk-In Date||08 & 09 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|