CSIR-CLRI Recruitment 2022: CSIR Central Leather Research Institute announced the latest notification for Junior Research Fellow Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||CSIR Central Leather Research Institute|
|Post-Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamilnadu|
|CSIR-CLRI Official Website||www.clri.org|
|Junior Research Fellow||4|
|Junior Research Fellow (Gate)||1|
|Project Associate -I||3|
|Junior Research Fellow||The candidates must have passed the M.Sc in General Chemistry Organic Chemistry/ Polymer /Chemistry/ M.Tech/ Post Graduation in Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Junior Research Fellow (Gate)||The candidates must have passed the BE/ B.Tech in Leather Technology/ Mechanical Engineering, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Associate -I||The candidates must have passed the M.Sc in General Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Computational Biology/ Bioinformatics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Associate||The candidates must have passed the Diploma in Hotel Management, Medical Laboratory, Degree in Medical Lab Technology, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Associate -I||35 years|
|Project Associate||50 years|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
|Project Associate -I||Rs. 25,000/- to 31,000/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs. 31,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply for Walk-In-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www..clri.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with properthe dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- “CSIR-Central Leather Research Institute, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai – 600020.”
|Walk-in Date||13 & 14 December 2022|