CSB Recruitment 2022: Central Skill Board has recently announced the latest notification for the Director Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Skill Board|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
|CSB Official Website||www.csb.gov.in|
|Assistant Director (Official Language)||01|
|Assistant Director (Statistics)||01|
|Assistant Director (Publicity)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.csb.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Member- Secretary, Central Silk Board, BTM Layout, Madivala, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560068.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 August 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|