CMHO Sukma Recruitment 2022: Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma has recently announced the latest notification for the Peon, Attendant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||Sukma – Chhattisgarh|
|CMHO Sukma Official Website||www.sukma.gov.in|
|Rural Medical Assistant||04|
|Eye Assistant Officer||10|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma, ANM/ GNM, D. Pharma, B.Pharma, B.Sc, BPT, PMHM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||64 years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sukma.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||08 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|