CIPET Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) has recently announced the latest notification for the Instructor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET)|
|Job Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
|CIPET Official Website||www.cipet.gov.in|
|Lecturer||The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Physics/ English or the equivalent from a recognized Board with At least 1 year teaching experience in Polytechnic / Engg. College.|
|Instructor||The candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech with a minimum 1-year experience or Diploma in appropriate branch /DPT/DPMT/PGD-PPT, with minimum 3 year experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
|Lecturer||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-|
|Instructor||Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-|
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cipet.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Joint Director & Head, CIPET: CSTS, Haridwar Road, Post -Bhaniyawala, Doiwala, Dehradun- 248140 (Uttarakhand).
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 December 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|General Instructions/ Terms and Conditions||Click Here|
|Essential Qualification & Experience||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|