CIMFR Recruitment 2022: Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Post Details||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Dhanbad – Jharkhand|
|CIMFR Official Website||www.cimfr.nic.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates should have passed a B.Sc, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree, Post Graduation, or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age For All Post||21 Years|
|Maximum Age For Project Assistant||50 years|
|Maximum Age For Project Associate-I||35 years|
- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road Campus and Digwadih Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
|Walk-In Date||27 September 2022 to 12 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|