CIFA Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture has recently announced the latest notification for the Young Professional Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|CIFA Official Website
- Young Professional
|Candidates should have passed M.F.Sc, M.Sc in Zoology/Life Science/Microbiology/Biotechnology, or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cifa.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- ICAR-CIFA, Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar-751002, Odisha
|07 September 2022