CIBS Recruitment 2022: Central Institution Of Buddhist Studies has recently announced the latest notification for the PGT, TGT Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Institution Of Buddhist Studies|
|Post Details||PGT, TGT|
|Job Location||Leh – Jammu & Kashmir|
|CIBS Official Website||www.cibs.ac.in|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT Pali)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Baudh Bhot Darshan)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Baudh Puranic History)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, B.Ed, Post Graduation, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||30 to 35 years|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 44,900/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Online/Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cibs.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates can also send the application form by postal to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application. Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 September 2022|