CIBA Recruitment 2022: Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) recently announced the latest notification for the Field Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
|Post Details||Field Assistant|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|CIBA Official Website||www.ciba.res.in|
- Field Assistant
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree in Science & Arts/ B.Sc/ B.F. Sc/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 40 Years|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ciba.res.in
- Take a Print out of the application form for future reference and also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Akshaya.Panigrahi@icar.gov.in
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that she/he fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this notification.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active, for all future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Candidates attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|