CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the State Service Examination Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Details||State Service Examination|
|Job Location||Raipur – Chhattisgarh|
|CGPSC Official Website||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
- State Administrative Service – 15
- Chhattisgarh State Finance Service – 4
- Food Officer/ Assistant Director – 2
- District Excise Officer – 2
- Assistant Director/ District Women and Child Development Officer – 1
- Assistant Director (CG State Audit / Finance) – 5
- District Registrar – 1
- State Tax Assistant Commissioner – 7
- Superintendent District Jail – 3
- Employment Officer – 1
- Child Development Project Officer – 9
- CG Subordinate Account Service Officer – 26
- Nayab Tehasildar – 70
- Excise Sub Inspector – 11
- Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperative Extension Officer – 16
- Assistant Prison Superintendent – 16
|State Service Examination||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 25,300 – 56,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC of Chhattisgarh Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|