CERC Recruitment 2022: Central Electricity Regulatory Commission has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Electricity Regulatory Commission|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|CERC Official Website||www.cercind.gov.in|
- Deputy Chief (Finance, Engg., Regulatory Affairs, Eco, Legal) – 11
- Integrated Financial Advisor – 01
- Assistant Chief (Finance, Engg., Economics, MIS) – 06
- PPS – 03
- Assistant – 06
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Diploma, Degree, B.E/B. Tech, MBA, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age Limit||56 years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 2,09,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cercind.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Assistant Secretary (P&A), Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, Ground Floor, Chanderlok Building, 36, Janpath, New Delhi 110 001.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||09 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||28 October 2022|