Central Railway Recruitment 2022: Central Railway has recently announced the latest notification for the PGT, TGT & PRT Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Details||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Central Railway Official Website||www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|All Posts||Candidates must have passed Graduate, Master’s Degree, B.Ed/ D.El.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||65 years|
- PGT: Rs. 27,500/-
- TGT: Rs. 26,250/-
- PRT: Rs. 21,250/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- DRMs Office, Bhusawal
|Walk-in Date & Time||04 October 2022 @ 10.00 am to 5.00 pm|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|