Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Attender and Sub Staff post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post-Details||Attender and Sub Staff|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
- Attender and Sub Staff
|Attender and Sub Staff||The candidates must have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 8000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan, a Society/ Trust, Mumbai”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving the Application||ASAP|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|