CCRH Recruitment 2022: Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) has recently announced the latest notification for the Medical Laboratory Technologist (Group B) Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)|
|Post Details||Medical Laboratory Technologist (Group B)|
|Apply Mode||Online and Offline|
|CCRH Official Website||www.ccrhindia.nic.in|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||22|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Candidates should have passed a Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or its equivalent from a recognized board.|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Exam
|For All Other Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||Nil|
How to Apply Online and Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ccrhindia.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates should send the duly filled prescribed offline application form along with all required photocopies of self-attested documents as specified in the official notification to the following address.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format,and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- Director General, central council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-BIock, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|
|Date Extended Notification Link||Click Here|
|Applying Link||Click Here|