CCMB Recruitment 2022: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology has recently announced the latest notification for Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Telangana|
|CCMB Official Website||www.ccmb.res.in|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||01|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc in Biological, B.Sc, or equivalent from a recognized Board with the required working experience as specified in the official notification.|
|Maximum Age for Project Associate-I||Max. 35|
|Maximum Age for Scientific Administrative Assistant||Max. 50|
- Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ccmb.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- CSIR–CCMB, Habsiguda, Hyderabad.
|Walk-In Date & Time||04 August 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|