CCI Recruitment 2022: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Professional & Support Staff post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Competition Commission of India (CCI)|
|Post-Details||Professional & Support Staff|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|CCI Official Website||www.cci.gov.in|
- Director (Law) – 01
- Jt. Director (ECO)/(LAW) – 02
- Dy. Dir.(ECO)/(LAW)/(FA) – 22
- Dy. Director (IT) – 01
- Asst. Dir. (IT)/(F & A) – 02
- Office Manager (CS) – 03
- Private Secretary – 03
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Engineering Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,16,600/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cci.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||16 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|