CBRI Recruitment 2022: CSIR-Central Building Research Institute has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Associate Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||CSIR-Central Building Research Institute|
|Post Details||Project Associate & Others|
|CBRI Official Website||www.cbri.res.in|
- Project Associate I & II
- Senior Project Associate
- Scientific Administrative Assistant
- Project Assistant
|Project Associate I & II, Senior Project Associate||The candidates must have passed a BE/B. Tech, M.Sc, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Assistant||The candidates must have passed a Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Scientific Administrative Assistant||The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 50 Years|
- Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Walk-In-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbri.res.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- CSIR-CBRI Roorkee
|Walk-In-Interview Date||05 December 2022 @ 10.00 AM|
|Registration Time||8.30 AM to 10.00 AM|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|