CBI Recruitment 2023: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Consultant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|CBI Official Website||www.cbi.gov.in|
|Consultant||The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbi.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Kolkata Zone, Kolkata at 15th Floor, 2nd MSO Building, 234/4, AJC Bose Road, Kolkata 700 020.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|