Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022: Cantonment Board Lebong has recently announced the latest notification for Clerk, Pharmacist Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Lebong|
|Post Details||Clerk, Pharmacist & Others|
|Job Location||Lebong – West Bengal|
|Cantonment Board Official Website||www.cblebong.in|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
|Pharmacist||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma/ Degree/ Masters in Pharmacy, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant Teacher||Candidates must have passed 10th, D.Ed, D.El.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Ed, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Lower Division Clerk||Candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Forest Mali, Safaiwala & Mazdoor||Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
|Pharmacist||Rs. 28,900 – 74,500/-|
|Assistant Teacher||Rs. 22,700 – 58,500/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 22,700 – 58,500/-|
|Forest Mali||Rs. 17,600 – 45,200/-|
|Safaiwala||Rs. 17,000 – 43,600/-|
|Mazdoor||Rs. 17,000 – 43,600/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Forest Mali, Safaiwala, Mazdoor Posts:
- UR/ OBC/ Departmental/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Transgender Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
Pharmacist, Assistant Teacher, Lower Division Clerk Posts
- UR/ OBC/ Departmental/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Transgender Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cblebong.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to the Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 January 2023|