Cantonment Board Recruitment 2022: Cantonment Board Lucknow has recently announced the latest notification for Junior Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Cantonment Board Jhansi|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk & Others|
|Job Location||Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh|
|Cantonment Board Official Website||www.lucknow.cantt.gov.in|
- Horticulture Inspector – 01
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Assistant Teacher – 08
- Pharmacist – 01
- X-Ray Technician – 01
- Junior Clerk – 02
- Midwife (Female) – 01
|Horticulture Inspector||Candidates must have passed B.Sc, Agriculture, Biology, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Sanitary Inspector||Candidates must have passed B.Sc, Chemistry, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Diploma in Sanitation & public Hygiene or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant Teacher||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, TET,/CTET, D.El.Ed, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Pharmacist||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|X-Ray Technician||Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Junior Clerk||Candidates must have passed the 12th, Typing, CCC Course or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Midwife (Female)||Candidates must have passed 12th, ANM or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
- Horticulture Inspector – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Sanitary Inspector – Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- Assistant Teacher – Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- X-Ray Technician – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Midwife (Female) – Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
|Gen/UR/ Ex-Service/ Departmental Candidates||Rs.1200/-|
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.lucknow.cantt.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31 December 2022|