BSFCSCL Recruitment 2023: Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited has recently announced the latest notification for Lower Division Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited|
|Post Details||Lower Division Clerk|
|BSFCSCL Official Website||www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||20|
|Lower Division Clerk||133|
|Assistant Manager||Candidates must have passed MBA, PGDBM, PGDM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Candidates must have passed CA, B.Com, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Accountant||Candidates must have passed CA, B.Com, or Graduate, PG diploma in Computer Applications or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Quality Controller||Candidates must have passed B.Sc in Agriculture, BE/ B.Tech in Food Science/ Food Science & Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Biotechnology or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Lower Division Clerk||Candidates must have passed Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||37 Years|
- As Per Norms
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Online Test
- UR / BC/ EBC / EWS/ Female Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 600/-
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||02 January 2023|