BSF Recruitment 2022: Border Security Force (BSF) has recently announced the latest notification for the Head Constable Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Post Details||Head Constable|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|BSF Official Website||www.bsf.nic.in|
- Head Constable (Vehicle Mechanic) – 100
- Head Constable (Auto Electrician) – 12
- Head Constable (Black Smith or Tin Smith) – 16
- Head Constable (Painter) – 19
- Head Constable (Upholster) – 18
- Head Constable (Turner) – 15
- Head Constable (Fitter) – 18
- Head Constable (Vulcanize Operator-Tyre Repair Plant) – 19
- Head Constable (Carpenter) – 06
- Head Constable (Storekeeper) – 20
- Head Constable (Welder) – 11
|All Post||The candidates must have passed a 10th, Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, hold an analogous post or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||52 years|
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “Deputy Inspector General (Tpt), Directorate General, BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||03 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|