BHU Recruitment 2022: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|BHU Official Website||www.bhu.ac.in|
- Teaching Associate/ Teaching Assistant
- Radiological Physicist
- Clinical Associates
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed a Degree, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Voc, M.Sc, MCA, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs 42,500 – 1,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply for Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bhu.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates should send the scanned copy of the duly filled application form along with the required self-attested documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Office of the Joint Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005
|Walk-in for Other Posts||07 November 2022|
|Walk-in Date for Radiological Physicist & Clinical Associates||08 November 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|