Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2022: Bharathidasan University (BDU) announced the latest notification for the Guest Lecturer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University (BDU)|
|Job Location||Trichy – Tamil Nadu|
|Bharathidasan University Official Website||www.bdu.ac.in|
|For All Post||The candidates must have passed an M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to Official Notification
|Guest Lecturer||Rs. 20,000/- Per month|
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bdu.ac.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Professor & Head, Department of Geology, Bharathidasan University Khajamalai Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|