BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Details||Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|BEL Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
- Electronics – 35
- CSE – 08
- Mechanical – 06
- Electrical – 02
- Civil – 02
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- Electronics – 14
- Mechanical – 13
- Civil – 02
- DCCP – 02
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Candidates must have passed a Diploma in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Graduate Apprentices||Candidates must have passed an Engineering Degree in a relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 11,110/- stipend
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 10,400/- stipend
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Refer to Official Notification
|Walk-in-Interview Date||23 December 2022 @ 09:30 AM to 11:00 AM|