BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|BEL Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
|GA (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||27|
|GA (Mechanical Engineering)||24|
|GA (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||05|
|GA (Computer Science Engineering)||03|
|GA (Civil Engineering)||04|
|TA (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||04|
|TA (Mechanical Engineering)||04|
|Graduate Apprentice||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Technician Apprentice||Candidates must have passed Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 11,110/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 10,400/-|
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Walk-In Interview
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Bharat Electronics Limited, Nandambakkam, Chennai – 600 089.
|Walk-in-Interview Date||24 December 2022|