BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Trainee Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Details||Trainee Engineer & Others|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|BEL Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed 4 years of full-time B.E./ B. Tech Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Maximum Age For Trainee Engineer-I||28 years|
|Maximum Age For Project Engineer-I||32 years|
- Project Engineer – Rs. 40,000 – 55,000/-
- Trainee Engineer – Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
|All Other Candidates (Project Engineer – I)||Rs.472/-|
|All Other Candidates (Trainee Engineer – I)||Rs.177/-|
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form along with the photocopies of required self-attested documents to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||22 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||15 December 2022|