BEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Engineer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Details||Project Engineer – I|
|Job Location||Vishakhapatnam, Mumbai, Cochin, Karwar, Port Blair|
|BEL Official Website||www.bel-india.in|
- Project Engineer – I
|All Post||Candidates must have passed B.E/B. Tech, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||32 years|
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.55,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written test
- Other Candidates – Rs.472/-
- PWD, SC and ST Candidates – Nil
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bel-india.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
Port Blair – 06.08.2022
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Institute of Technology JPP8+7R8, Dollygunj, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands – 744103.
Visakhapatnam – 10.08.2022
- Vignan’s Institute of Information Technology (Autonomous) Beside VSEZ, Duvvada, Gajuwaka, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 530046.
Mumbai, Cochin, Karwar – 17.08.2022
- Bharat Electronics Limited, Plot No.L-1, M.I.D.C Industrial Area, Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra – 410208
- Applicants are advised to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 July 2022|