BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Details||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
|Apply Mode||Online and Email|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Electrician)||02|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Carpenter)||01|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Electrician)||The candidates must have passed Matriculation and Electrician Certificate from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI), or the equivalent from a recognized Board with a minimum practical experience of 5 years.|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (Carpenter)||The candidates must have passed Matriculation and Carpenter Certificate from Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) or Industrial Training Centre or National Council for Training in Vocational Trades or the equivalent from a recognized Board with 3|
|Maximum Age Limit||27 years|
- As Per BECIL Norms
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs.450/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Email a Single PDF file of the Submitted online application and required photocopies of self-attested certificates as specified in the official notification to Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 July 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||15 July 2022|