BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the Assistant Librarian Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Librarian|
|Job Location||Gurugram, Kolkata|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
|Head of Department (HoD) Human Resource||01|
|Head of Department (HoD) Administration||01|
|Advisor (Hindi Language)||01|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science, Diploma in Dialysis Technology, Graduate, Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science, MBA, PGDBM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 22,178/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Gen & OBCCandidates: Rs.590/-
- SC/ST/PH/Other Candidates: Rs.295/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- International Centre for Automotive Technology Division of NATRiP Implementation Society (NATIS), Government of India Plot No. 26, Sector – 3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon – 122 050
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Kolkata, Street No.299, DJ Block, Action Area-1, Newtown, Kolkata-700156
|Walk-in Date & Time||27 July 2022 at 10.30 AM, 29 July 2022 at 01.00 AM, 01 Aug 2022 at 11.00 AM|