BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the MTS, Office Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Details||MTS, Office Assistant & Others|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
- Pharmacopeial Associate – 06
- Office Assistant – 10
- Technical Data Associate – 04
- MTS – 34
- Driver – 01
- House Keeping Staff – 07
- Consultant – 05
- Hindi translator – 01
- Project Consultant – 04
|Pharmacopeial Associate||The candidates must have passed Graduate in any discipline, Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Botany / Pharmacy, Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point, Ph.D., or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Office Assistant||The candidates must have passed Any Degree, Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & Power Point or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Technical Data Associate||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, Knowledge in computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|MTS||The candidates must have passed 10th, Knowledge of local language or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Driver||The candidates must have passed 10th, valid driving license for motor cars or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|House Keeping Staff||The candidates must have passed 5th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Consultant||The candidates must have passed Graduates in Law, IT Account/Commerce/ Finance, Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills Knowledge of computer applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint, etc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Hindi translator||The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, with Hindi and English as main subjects, and Knowledge of Computer with good speed in Hindi typing or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Project Consultant||The candidates must have passed M.Sc. Botany/ Pharmacognosy /Chemistry, Ph.D in Botany/ Pharmacognosy / Chemistry or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 25 – 65 Years
- Pharmacopeial Associate – Rs. 25,000 – 32,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Technical Data Associate – Rs. 31,500/-
- MTS – Rs. 16,425/-
- Driver – Rs. 20,000/-
- House Keeping Staff – Rs.16,425/-
- Consultant – Rs. 50,000/-
- Hindi translator – Rs. 50,000/-
- Project Consultant – Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.885/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs.531/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
- COMMITTEE ROOM, ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK, PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION FOR INDIAN MEDICINE & HOMOEOPATHY (PCIM&H), MINISTRY OF AYUSH, KAMLA NEHRU NAGAR, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH – 201002
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||21 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||05 December 2022|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||10 December 2022 @ 10.00 am to 3.00 pm|