BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recently announced the latest notification for the Supervisor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Details||Supervisor & Others|
|Job Location||Baddi, Dharamsala, Kullu, Manali, Mandi, New Delhi, Pithoragarh, Rampur, Shimla|
|BECIL Official Website||www.becil.com|
- Maintenance Supervisor (Skilled) – 5
- Operation Assistant (Skilled) – 5
- Duty Electrician/Operator Semi-Skilled – 5
- Station Coordinator (Skilled) – 5
- RCS Co-ordinator (Skilled) – 1
|Maintenance Supervisor (Skilled)||The candidates must have passed Any Graduate with three years of post qualification experience in rendering of maintenance supervision or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Operation Assistant (Skilled)||The candidates must have passed Graduate with three years of post qualification experience in rendering of operation at Heliport or Airport or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Duty Electrician/Operator Semi-Skilled||The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or Diploma in Electrician with three years of practical experience in operation & maintenance of electrical equipments or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Station Coordinator (Skilled)||The candidates must have passed Any Graduate with one year of post qualification experience in liasioning & co-ordination or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|RCS Co-ordinator (Skilled)||The candidates must have passed Any Graduate with one year of post qualification experience in liasioning & co-ordination or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age (Station Coordinator, RCS Co-ordinator (Skilled))||25 years|
|Maximum Age For Other Posts||28 years|
- Maintenance Supervisor: Rs. 17,446/-
- Operation Assistant: Rs. 17,446/-
- Duty Electrician/ Operator Semi-Skilled: Rs. 14,482/-
- Station Co-Ordinator (Skilled): Rs. 17,446 – 20,488/-
- RCS Co-Ordinator (Skilled): Rs. 22,516/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Gen/OBC/ESM/Women Candidates: Rs. 885/-
- SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs. 531/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.becil.com
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||20 November 2022|