BBMP Recruitment 2022: Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike has recently announced the latest notification for Nurse, Laboratory Technician Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike|
|Post-Details||Nurse, Laboratory Technician|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|BBMP Official Website||www.bbmp.gov.in|
|Grade IV Employees||235|
|All Post||The candidates must have passed SSLC, Diploma, BMLT, B.Sc, MBBS, or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
- Rs.10,500/- to Rs. 47,250/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Written Test
How to Apply Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bbmp.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
- Naukarara Bhavana, BBMP Head Office, N.R Chowk, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
|Walk-In-Interview Date||10th & 11th August 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|