Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank Of Maharashtra has recently announced the latest notification for the Chief Risk Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Post Details||Chief Risk Officer|
|Bank Of Maharashtra Official Website||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Chief Risk Officer||Various|
|Chief Risk Officer||candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||40 Years|
|Maximum Age||60 Years|
- Refer to Official Notification
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
|All Candidates||Rs. 1180/-|
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “GENERAL MANAGER
BANK OF MAHARASHTRA, H.R.M DEPARTMENT,
HEAD OFFICE, “LOKMANGAL”, 1501, SHIVAJINAGAR, PUNE 411 001”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||13 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||27 October 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|