Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: Bank Of Maharashtra has recently announced the latest notification for the Generalist Officer Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Post Details||Generalist Officer|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Bank Of Maharashtra Official Website||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Generalist officer (Scale III)||100|
|Generalist Officer (Scale II)||400|
|Forex/ Treasury Officer||25|
|AGM||candidates must have passed the Professional Qualification Of CS, CA/CFA/CMA/ Risk Management/ Finance, Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science With a Minimum 50% Aggregate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Chief Manager||candidates must have passed the Bachelor Engineer Degree, Master Engineer Degree in IT and Computer Science With a Minimum 50% Aggregate, MBA, Diploma, MA in Economics, M.Phil, Ph.D., B.E/B. Tech In Computer Science, IT/MCA/MCS/M.Sc In(Electronics, Computer Science), Graduate, CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Generalist officer (Scale III)||candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate of, Professional Qualification like CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Generalist Officer (Scale II)||candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate of, Professional Qualification like CA/CFA/CMA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Forex/ Treasury Officer||candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree With a Minimum 60% in Aggregate Post Graduate Degree in Business/ Management/Banking/ Finance or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Generalist officer (Scale III):
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Generalist officer (Scale II):
- MinimumAge:25 years
- Maximum Age:38 years
Forex/ Treasury Officer:
- Minimum Age: 26 years
- Maximum Age:32 years
- AGM – Rs. 89,890 to Rs. 1,00,350/-
- Chief Manager – Rs. 76,010 to Rs. 89,890/-
- Generalist officer (Scale III) – Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230/-
- Generalist Officer (Scale II) – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
- Forex/ Treasury Officer – Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Online Exam
- UR/ OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST/ Candidates: Rs.118/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Select “Apply” and enter the required details.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application. Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||06 December 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||23 December 2022|