Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Bank of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Counselor Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Job Location||Madhya Praesh|
|Bank of India Official Website||www.bankofindia.co.in|
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed Graduate, Post Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||64 Years|
- Rs. 18,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Zonal Manager, Bank of India, Dhar Zonal Officer, Plot No.58 & 59 Vasant Vihar Colony Near Trimurti square ward no.04 distt.Dhar 454 001”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||13 September 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|