Ayush Assam Recruitment 2022: National Ayush Mission, Assam has recently announced the latest notification for the Staff Nurse Post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||National Ayush Mission, Assam|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse, Pharmacists & Other|
|Ayush Assam Official Website||www.ayush.assam.gov.in|
- Medical Officer,
- Resident Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Yoga Instructor
- Lab Technician
- Sweeper & Other
|For All Posts||The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, B.Sc Nursing, B.Com, BAMS Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||45 Years|
- Rs.10,500/- to Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ayush.assam.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification to ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Select “Apply” enter the required details and then Submit.
- After Submission takes a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and size mentioned in the given notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||04 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||18 September 2022|