AVNL Recruitment 2022: Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Trade Apprentice Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Armoured Vehicles Nigam Limited (AVNL)|
|Post Details||Trade Apprentice|
|AVNL Official Website||www.avnl.co.in|
- Non – ITI – 52
- Ex – ITI – 47
|Non – ITI||The candidates must have 10th, Madhyamik, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Ex – ITI||The candidates must have a 10th, ITI in Relevant Trade Test from any institute recognized by Category NCVT or SCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum Age||24 Years|
- Non-ITI – Rs. 3,000 – 6,600/-
- Ex-ITI – Rs. 8,050/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- Merit List
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.avnl.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Chief General Manager, Machine Tool Prototype Factory, A Unit of AVNL, Govt. of India Enterprise Ambarnath Dist – Thane, Maharashtra, Pin: 421 502”.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||20 December 2022|
|Notification & Application Form||Click Here|