ARI Recruitment 2022: Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) has recently announced the latest notification for the Project Technical Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Agharkar Research Institute (ARI)|
|Post Details||Project Technical Assistant|
|ARI Official Website||www.aripune.org|
|Project Technical Assistant||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator cum Typist||01|
|For All Post||Candidates must have passed an Any Graduate, B.A, M.A or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs. 25,400/- to Rs. 35,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aripune.org
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- The Director, MACS’s Agharkar Research Institute, G.G.Agarkar Road, Pune-411004.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08 July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26 July 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|