APGWD Recruitment 2022: Ground Water and water Audit Department Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the latest notification for the Technical Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Ground Water and water Audit Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|APGWD Official Website||www.apsgwd.ap.gov.in|
|For All Posts||The candidates must have a Diploma in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Maximum Age||35 – 40 Years|
- Rs. 18,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.apsgwd.ap.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|