High Court of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2022: High Court of Andhra Pradesh has recently announced the latest notification for the Secretary Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||High Court of Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|High Court of Andhra Pradesh Official Website||www.hc.ap.nic.in|
|Court Master and Personal Secretary||54|
|Court Master and Personal Secretary||Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 52 years
- Rs. 57,100 – Rs. 1,47,760/-
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Shorthand English
- Oral Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District, Pin – 522237
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25 June 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||25 July 2022|
|Notification Link & Applying Form||Click Here|