Anna University Recruitment 2022: Anna University announced the latest notification for the Office Assistant Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Anna University|
|Post-Details||Office Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|Anna University Official Website||www.annauniv.edu|
- Business Liaison Officer
- Junior Calibration Engineer
- Calibration Trainee
- Office Assistant
|For All Posts||Candidates must have passed the 8th, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 40,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “The Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.”
- E-Mail: email@example.com
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||26 August 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||10 September 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|