AIESL Recruitment 2022: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Post Details||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|AIESL Official Website||www.aiesl.in|
|B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||52|
|B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer||26|
|For All post||Candidates must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, Must possess DGCA License to certify or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Rs.95,000/- to Rs.1,28,000/–
Candidates will be selected based on,
- The Non-refundable application and processing fee of INR Rs.1,000/-
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aiesl.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
- Air India Engineering Services Limited, 2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, Near Jor Bagh Metro station, New Delhi-110003
|Walk-In Date & Time||18 July 2022 & 19 July 2022|
|Notification Link||Click Here|