AIESL Recruitment 2022: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has recently announced the latest notification for the Executive post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai|
|AIESL Official Website||www.aiesl.in|
|Executive – Finance (Senior Level)||02|
|Executive – Finance Level – II||02|
|Executive – Finance||09|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||14|
|Executive – Finance (Senior Level)||Candidates must have passed CA/ICWA, post-qualification experience, or CA/ICWA (Inter) M.com with 15 years of experience in Finance in a reputed Company or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Executive – Finance (Senior Level)||Candidates must have passed CA/ICWA/ with a minimum of 07 years of post-qualification experience or CA/ICWA (Inter)/M.com with 12 years of experience in Finance in a reputed Company or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Executive – Finance||Candidates must have passed MBA/CA/ICWA or equivalent in Finance with the minimum of 05 years of service of experience or CA/ICWA (Inter) with 07 years of experience in Finance in a reputed Company or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||Candidates must have passed Chartered Accountant / Inter cost and management accountant or full-time MBA in Finance from a recognized university/institute with minimum 03 years of postqualification experience in Finance in a reputed Company or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age For Executive||35 – 45 years|
|Maximum Age For Junior Executive||30 years|
- Executive – Finance (Senior Level) – Rs. 1,20,000/-
- Executive – Finance Level – II – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Executive – Finance – Rs. 80,000/-
- Junior Executive – Rs. 50,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1,500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aiesl.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure that candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria by clicking the given below Notification Link.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website and fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should reach the Walk-in venue on time with all required documents.
- Candidates are to reach the venue before the reporting time with a proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates. (Refer to Official Notification)
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs (if required).
Venue at New Delhi:
- “2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurobindo Marg, Jor Bagh, New Delhi-110003. Contact:011-24600779/775/776.”
Venue at Kolkata:
- “Air India Engineering Services Ltd., APU Centre, Personnel Department, 1st Floor, New Technical Area, DUM DUM, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700052 Contact: 033-25695185.”
Venue at Mumbai:
- “AIESL, Personnel Department New Engineering Complex, Sahar, Vile Parle (East), Near Bamanwada, Cigarette Factory, Mumbai-400099 Contact No.: 022-26828358.”
|Walk-In Date For New Delhi||14 November 2022|
|Walk-In Date For Kolkata||28 November 2022|
|Walk-In Date For Mumbai||21 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|